.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Heavy-Handed Politics

"€œGod willing, with the force of God behind it, we shall soon experience a world
without the United States and Zionism."€ -- Iran President Ahmadi-Nejad

Friday, April 15, 2005

BLOGGING

I've been rather busy the last couple of days. I had tax returns to do - then my printer wasn't working. I finally got that d!@n thing to work again. Then I had trouble getting on the internet and finally shut it down, 'bout ready to tear my hair out and throw the old 'puter out da' window.

Thinking the worst, that somehow some "virus went postal" on me, I was happy that my internet connection was working fine this morning. Then I saw a little news blurb in the trusty reliable unreliable Minneapolis Star & Sickle newspaperpropaganda rag this morning that Comcast (my ISP) was having and has been having intermittent trouble the past couple of weeks with pages loading slowly or not at all and have not figured out what is causing it.

Bummer.....but, at least it's not my computer. I think things are back to normal again; printer is working, internet is working (for now) and taxes are done!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home