.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Heavy-Handed Politics

"€œGod willing, with the force of God behind it, we shall soon experience a world
without the United States and Zionism."€ -- Iran President Ahmadi-Nejad

Friday, October 28, 2005

ROSEANNE BARR, THE VILLAGE IDIOT

Putting her intelligence on display, Roseanne Barr articulated , "I could totally win [President Bush] in a mind contest... Like if it was like a psychic thing and he was like, okay Rosanne, bring your best powers against my best powers, even though he's like totally world-wide connected, and I'm not so world-wide, I could so totally still win on account of like being female, being a grandmother and like, you know, being intelligent. I could totally win."

Typical Hollywood pyscho-babble. What color is it in your world?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home