.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Heavy-Handed Politics

"€œGod willing, with the force of God behind it, we shall soon experience a world
without the United States and Zionism."€ -- Iran President Ahmadi-Nejad

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Rumsfeld scores press 'negativity'

Defense Secretary Donald H. Rumsfeld urged the American press yesterday to reassess what he called repeated negative coverage of Iraq as his commanders in Iraq push an extensive information war to counter terrorists' propaganda.
Read more.





Getty Images

2 Comments:

  • For some reason no one will hld the press accountable for their reporting. There is no longer any respect left in that field.

    By Blogger Tigre, at 10:40 AM  

  • You are right. I know that I for one have lost respect for most of them quite some time ago. Rarely watch the news anymore. If I do, it's Fox News. But I have cut way back even watching them.

    I watch little TV as a whole now. It's reading and internet for me.

    By Blogger HeavyHanded, at 11:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home