.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Heavy-Handed Politics

"€œGod willing, with the force of God behind it, we shall soon experience a world
without the United States and Zionism."€ -- Iran President Ahmadi-Nejad

Friday, March 10, 2006

Left Behind

A column was written a little over a year ago in which the author describes his conversion - he left the Left Behind and starts out by saying:
Most of my adult life I've been on what is called, in our degraded political language, "the left." Now, I don't know what I am.

I always thought of myself as liberal, and I still do. But people I know have taken to whispering that I'm a conservative -- or worse.
At the end of his post, he writes: "In bidding farewell to the left, I find myself in interesting company. Among them is author and columnist Ron Rosenbaum"...... and then goes on to quote six paragraphs from Mr. Rosenbaum about his own conversion. It is an interesting take on the right-left dichotomy. Go read it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home