.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Heavy-Handed Politics

"€œGod willing, with the force of God behind it, we shall soon experience a world
without the United States and Zionism."€ -- Iran President Ahmadi-Nejad

Sunday, April 23, 2006

'NYT' Sunday Preview: Madeleine Albright Can Leg-Press 400 Pounds

NEW YORK - In an interview in the The New York Times Magazine that will appear this coming Sunday, Madeleine Albright reveals, among other things, that even at 68, she works out three times a week "and I can leg-press up to 400 pounds." This follows a discussion of how she does not expect to re-marry, partly because, as she says, "I'm intimidating, don't you think?"

I will not comment. I'll let my silence speak for itself.

2 Comments:

  • To quote Rodney Dangerfield

    I bet that dame was really something before electricity.

    By Blogger ablur, at 9:23 PM  

  • I cannot bear the thought of her in leotards - working out.

    By Blogger HeavyHanded, at 9:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home