.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Heavy-Handed Politics

"€œGod willing, with the force of God behind it, we shall soon experience a world
without the United States and Zionism."€ -- Iran President Ahmadi-Nejad

Monday, June 12, 2006

CURRENT POSTINGS

POST ROLLED UP

UPDATE: JUNE 12TH
My daughter had to be at the hospital by 6:00 AM on Friday, June 9th and was discharged at 12:30 on Friday; so she is back home now. They removed a lymph node that was about 3 inches long and a "bunch of small nodules," as they put it. They decided to remove her tonsils as well, while they were at it, as they had become problematic as well. Now, we wait for the test results on the lymph node and nodules. I did not get much else done this weekend. Oh, well; such is life.

UPDATE: JUNE 8TH
Yesterday Blogger was down when I tried posting, so there was a lack of posts and for that I apologize. Blogging will be light again I'm sure as my daughter has had a regression. (see rest of the threads posted here.)

We will be taking her to the hospital tomorrow (Friday) morning where she will be given anesthesia to knock her out and they will be doing a little exploratory surgery and take a sample (biopsy). Hopefully, they can figure out what the hell is wrong. This is extremely frustrating.

So I will apologize in advance for the lack of posts. So thank you, and carry on.

UPDATE: MAY 30TH
My daughter is doing much better now. Her last blood tests did not show up with anything they saw that was alarming. They still don't know what caused the problem. There has not been any more talk of a biopsy. They don't know if it was viral or bacterial; or whether the medications have helped, or if it is her own defense system doing its' job. She is to see the two specialists again in 2 weeks. But, I am feeling much more relieved now.

UPDATE: MAY 23RD
Really nothing new to report. Her appointments were changed to Thursday and Friday, the 25th and 26th. She is doing better, but we still don't have the results of the last blood tests.

UPDATE: MAY 19TH
They have my daughters temperature under control now and her electrolytes, hemoglobin, and white blood cell count are in the acceptable range. We are still not sure what is the root of her problems. Heretofore, headaches have not been a problem, but yesterday and today she has experienced some headaches. They have run a number of tests and have not turned up anything yet. More blood was drawn and more extensive testing to be done, but we won't have the results for a few days.

After 3 days in the hospital, they allowed her to go home but has to be monitored closely and if any signs of regression, she will have to go back in. On Wednesday, May 24th, she will see a specialist and then the following day, Thursday, May 25th she will see another specialist. A biopsy is possible depending on how she is doing at that time and the results of the latest blood tests.


MAY 16TH
Postings have been a little lighter than normal and will become extremely light. One of my daughters is in the hospital and until the situation becomes more clear and my concerns alleviated, I'm afraid I'll have little time to spare. Thanks for your understanding.

6 Comments:

  • I deeply regret hearing that one of your own has been hospitalized. I will include her in a prayer.

    Hang in there HH.

    By Blogger ablur, at 1:35 PM  

  • Thank you ablur. Prayers are welcomed.

    By Blogger HeavyHanded, at 5:28 PM  

  • Thanks for the update. I'm still here and still pulling for you and yours.

    By Blogger ablur, at 8:54 PM  

  • My thoughts and prayers are with you and your dear daughter...

    My prayers for a complete recovery!

    -Leo-

    By Blogger Leo Pusateri, at 11:34 PM  

  • It is so difficult seeing one of children ill. You and your entire family are in my thoughts and prayers.

    By Anonymous Anotmo, at 8:39 AM  

  • Best of luck on Friday!

    By Anonymous chrys, at 10:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home