.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Heavy-Handed Politics

"€œGod willing, with the force of God behind it, we shall soon experience a world
without the United States and Zionism."€ -- Iran President Ahmadi-Nejad

Saturday, June 24, 2006

WorldNetDaily: A frustrated jarhead speaks: "In a recent column, I talked about how the 'support' the left has offered the troops is anything but. Apparently, it hit a vein as I have been swamped with e-mail from as far away as Iraq and as close as my hometown – most of it from active and retired servicemen.

While I would love to publish the mail I get from Iraq, it is probably inappropriate at this time. Suffice to say they pay little attention to the likes of Murtha. They are too busy fighting a WAR. However, there was one letter I received that should be read by ever politician in America. It reflects the overwhelming emotion the public is experiencing given the silence and the lack of coverage our two brave soldiers have received over their brutal slaughter at the hands of the enemy. An enemy that has no face, no uniform and no regard for any human life." Read more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home