.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Heavy-Handed Politics

"€œGod willing, with the force of God behind it, we shall soon experience a world
without the United States and Zionism."€ -- Iran President Ahmadi-Nejad

Sunday, August 06, 2006

Paris Hilton to Magazine: I'm Celibate

The Herald-Mail ONLINE

"During the interview, Hilton also displayed some political illiteracy.

Shocking: I'm stunned.

When asked about British Prime Minister Tony Blair, her response was: 'Who? ... Oh, yeah, he's like your president. I don't know what he looks like.'

More amazement: I'm stunned, again.

Hilton also told the magazine she collects $500,000 in fees just to show up at parties and other events from Las Vegas to Tokyo. Her best-paying gig, she said, was a recent Austrian appearance.

'I had to say `hi' and tell them why I loved Austria so much,' she is quoted as saying.

And why does she like Austria? 'Because they pay me $1 million to wave at crowds!' "

Now THIS does not surprise me. I wonder if she will donate any of this hard-earned money to charity; or will she keep all of it so she doesn't have to go on the public assistance payroll.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home