.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Heavy-Handed Politics

"€œGod willing, with the force of God behind it, we shall soon experience a world
without the United States and Zionism."€ -- Iran President Ahmadi-Nejad

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

A RELAXING DAY

I just returned from the Minnesota State Fair. I had breakfast there. Then, I met Mrs. HH at the fair, along with my son, HH Jr. and a friend of his at around 9:30 AM. A little while later, I had a couple of beers, a couple of corn dogs, taffy, Tom Thumb Mini-Donuts, and a tasty and sweet Minnesota grown 'Paulared' apple. Ya gotta' have something healthy don't ya'?

I stopped by The Patriot 1280 AM radio station booth and listened to Dennis Prager and got my morning moral clarity fix. I got to say a brief "Hi" to him after the show before he and his son had to dash off to catch their plane.

Once, back home to the 'burbs' wherest I live, by turning in the ticket stub from the fair, I could receive a free glass of beer from a nearby watering hole. And rest assured, I did just that. Of course being guilt ridden, I could not just stop for a free one and then skidaddle, I did what any good American male who supports capitalism would do ..... I had another...... along with some nacho chips and cheese. I don't want to know how many points my cholesterol level shot up today.

What great weather we had today, too. Great weather, great company (yes my wife, Mrs HH, reads my blog in case you are wondering), great food, Prager clarity .... and beer. Life is good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home