.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Heavy-Handed Politics

"€œGod willing, with the force of God behind it, we shall soon experience a world
without the United States and Zionism."€ -- Iran President Ahmadi-Nejad

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

AN UNBELIEVER

Yes, I must admit I am an 'unbeliever' when I see stories like this:
Iran close to nuclear suspension / Bill Gertz
Iran is close to an agreement that would include a suspension of uranium enrichment but wants the deal to include a provision that the temporary halt be kept secret, according to Bush administration officials.

Now, I like Bill Gertz. Don't get me wrong. He's a fine writer and reporter. It's simply Iran I do not trust. Am I wrong to think this way? Why should I think otherwise? Maybe it's because, in part, I took a Pollyanaism 101 course many years ago - and flunked. My fate in this course was similar to Bill Clinton when he was briefed on terrorism while in office (as recounted by Dick Morris), we both suffered from MEGO (my eyes glazed over).

But for you out there that have excelled in this area and are a degreed Pollyana, go ahead and believe. I don't care to jump onboard, thank you very much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home