.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Heavy-Handed Politics

"€œGod willing, with the force of God behind it, we shall soon experience a world
without the United States and Zionism."€ -- Iran President Ahmadi-Nejad

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Danish Victory: Radical Imam Leaves!


From The Brussels Journal:
By Filip van Laenen

"The controversial imam Raed Hlayhel, who was very active one year ago stirring up hatred against Denmark in the Arab world, has announced that he is leaving Denmark and will never come back:

'I have always said that if the Danish courts do not punish the newspaper Jyllands-Posten [for publishing the Muhammad cartoons] I will leave this country. And I will never come back.'
As far as I know nobody has asked him to come back yet…"
I don't suspect any will.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home