.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Heavy-Handed Politics

"€œGod willing, with the force of God behind it, we shall soon experience a world
without the United States and Zionism."€ -- Iran President Ahmadi-Nejad

Sunday, November 04, 2007

I think you are too late to the party, John

McCain: I've Learned My Lesson on Illegals
John McCain spent months earlier this year arguing that the United States must combine border security efforts with a temporary worker program and an eventual path to citizenship for many illegal immigrants. Now, the Republican presidential candidate emphasizes securing the borders first. FULL STORY

2 Comments:

  • I don't believe him, and he missed his chance to demonstrate his conversion to a logical pragmatic by missing the vote on S-2205

    By Blogger Wsmith, at 3:43 PM  

  • I'm with you. In addition to "being too late to the party," I don't trust him on this issue.

    On this issue and others, he seems out-of-touch with the general feeling of the electorate.

    And I am tired of the bureaucrats who think they know best and are tone deaf to what the American people want.

    By Blogger HeavyHanded, at 4:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home