.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Heavy-Handed Politics

"€œGod willing, with the force of God behind it, we shall soon experience a world
without the United States and Zionism."€ -- Iran President Ahmadi-Nejad

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy

Been real busy the past few days. My newer computer (new as of August) froze up on me when it tried accepting an update download from Micrsosoft (thanks guys).

So that is being looked at and I am now back to my 3 1/2 yr old computer after hooking it back up.

Computers.

Don't you just love them?

3 Comments:

  • get a mac

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:43 AM  

  • It seems to take about 6months to get a computer where you like it. You have to buy all this additional stuff because they don't come set up the way anyone would actually want it. Then you have to deal with all the conflicts and interrupts.
    By the time you get it all working great an upgrade is needed and you have to start over.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:49 PM  

  • A Mac would be great. I would have to really start saving up tho' ;)

    Right now it's not in my budget.

    By Blogger HeavyHanded, at 8:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home