.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Heavy-Handed Politics

"€œGod willing, with the force of God behind it, we shall soon experience a world
without the United States and Zionism."€ -- Iran President Ahmadi-Nejad

Sunday, April 13, 2008

DON'T WORRY, BE HAPPY.

Heh, heh.
From Tammy Bruce:

Open Letter to Barack Obama

From some clodhopper in a Small Town who pulled his head out of Bitter long enough to send me an email.

To: tammyblog
Subject: My State's As Red As My Neck
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2008 12:02:32 -0400

My hands is so sore from draggin’ my knuckles that I caint rightly hold onta my scripture book or my shootin’ arn and I caint neither get my hood over my head. And I’m a bitter one I is. Please Mr. College Man tell me what I needz to do. I knowz now cuz a you tellin’ me that the Govmint is my one true Savior. You’re an audacious hopin’ man so I’ll stop takin’ care of my own life and I’ll hand them reins over to y’all in Warshington cuz y’all know what’s better for us than we does ourselves. You kin be the arkyteck of my life and I’ll just be settin’ here out by the cement pond a waitin’ fer all them Govmint checks. They all’ll know me, I’m the one what’s got more elbows than teeth. Thank y’all.

P.S. Gomer and Goober say Hey

Indeed.

Powerline has several comments/posts worth reading on Obama's speech to the elitists in San Francisco about us little people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home