.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Heavy-Handed Politics

"€œGod willing, with the force of God behind it, we shall soon experience a world
without the United States and Zionism."€ -- Iran President Ahmadi-Nejad

Wednesday, June 04, 2008

American Solutions has launched a campaign last week, “Drill Here. Drill Now. Pay Less.”

More than 318,000 people have signed the petition urging Congress to start drilling for oil here, at home, in the good old US of A.

I signed the petition with hopes to help stop the destructive Warner-Lieberman bill which would raise the cost of gasoline, diesel fuel, aviation fuel, natural gas and coal.

I hope you'll join me and sign the petition now.

Let's send a message to Congress that we need real solutions to stop the pain we are feeling at the pump and enable us to become self reliant and furnish our own energy. Doing this and developing more nuclear energy will serve our country greatly.

1 Comments:

  • I signed it over a week ago. I have also been blogging about various energy topics as well as political issues.
    I have a SUV that gets 150mpg and a guy who pumps his own oil. From wind to solar and beyond I have looked at the whole energy debate.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home