.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Heavy-Handed Politics

"€œGod willing, with the force of God behind it, we shall soon experience a world
without the United States and Zionism."€ -- Iran President Ahmadi-Nejad

Saturday, June 21, 2008

THE BIG DAY

Well, the big day is here. One of my daughters is getting married today. I have three; but this is the first to tie the knot. My other two daughters are in the wedding. Her twin is the maid of honor, and the other is a bridesmaid.

My son, HH Jr., is a groomsman and will also be singing a solo in the wedding.

Last night we had the wedding rehearsal at the church and the rehearsal dinner afterwards. I went to bed around 10:00 PM last night - which is early for me.

I got my big thank you speech prepared, and I as I look out the window at 7:30AM this morning, the sky is blue and not a cloud in the sky.

It's 65 degrees right now. The forecast for today is mostly sunny with a high of 79 degrees, winds at 15 mph, chance of precipitation is only 20% and humidity is presently at 57%. It should be a great day.

1 Comments:

  • Enjoy it HH.

    I have a few years before my twin daughters come of age (they are 6).

    Let me know how it turns out so I can prepare.LOL

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home