.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Heavy-Handed Politics

"€œGod willing, with the force of God behind it, we shall soon experience a world
without the United States and Zionism."€ -- Iran President Ahmadi-Nejad

Monday, June 02, 2008

Weekend

This past weekend was pretty mellow. I mowed my yard. Had a couple of beers. Smoked a couple of cigars. Got my vehicle washed at a fund raiser. My son's girlfriend and her cohorts were attempting to raise money for their high school dance team.

We also had a family picture taken on Saturday as part of a fund raiser for the fiance (October wedding) of one of my daughter's best friend. He has cancer and has some serious obstacles and bills to pay.

Speaking of weddings. One of my daughters is getting married and it is coming up soon .. June 21. In addition to HH Jr., I have three daughters, and this will be the first marriage we have had.

Sunday Mrs. HH and I went to a matinée. We went to see the new Indiana Jones movie. All in all, a relaxing weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home