.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Heavy-Handed Politics

"€œGod willing, with the force of God behind it, we shall soon experience a world
without the United States and Zionism."€ -- Iran President Ahmadi-Nejad

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I am tired. Are you tired?

I am tired of Barack Obama already. We still have September, October, and half of August yet to go before the elections. The amount of press coverage he has gotten during this run up to the November election is unbelievable.

At the start, I thought he was an okay guy - I just did not believe in any of his positions. But now I am just plain tired of his rhetoric, his speech patterns - including all the "umms" and "dahs".

He has been over exposed in my opinion. It has reached a saturation point.

I still do not agree with his positions - whatever they are. It's hard to tell with all the vagueness and the shifting back and forth.

Apparently I am not alone. The polls are showing the same thing.

I question his circle of influence. Whether it's "Birds of a feather flock together" or the old proverb, 'Like readily consorts with like,' you are judged by the people you "hang with."

And his crowd disturbs me. I am not alone.



1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home