.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Heavy-Handed Politics

"€œGod willing, with the force of God behind it, we shall soon experience a world
without the United States and Zionism."€ -- Iran President Ahmadi-Nejad

Sunday, November 02, 2008

Freedom Matters

By Oliver North
PIERRE, S.D. -- My son and I are on ground where one of my heroes -- the legendary Joe Foss, U.S. Marine, America's leading ace in aerial combat, Medal of Honor recipient, mentor and friend -- once stood beside me. We're hunting -- exercising our Second Amendment right "to keep and bear Arms." We will be back home in time to vote in hopes that this right of the people won't be infringed. But I wonder.

Last week in Ohio, the Obama campaign suggested that Americans need a "second Bill of Rights." The idea -- not a new one for liberals -- came this time from Rep. Marcy Kaptur as she introduced Sen. Obama at a rally in ........
[more]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home