.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Heavy-Handed Politics

"€œGod willing, with the force of God behind it, we shall soon experience a world
without the United States and Zionism."€ -- Iran President Ahmadi-Nejad

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Boycott set to support illegals
Immigration rights organizers today will call for a nationwide boycott of work, school and shopping on May 1 to protest congressional efforts to clamp down on illegal aliens as part of pending immigration-reform legislation.

Let's see. How will this affect me, the average American. No one will clean my pool that day. Oh that's right, I don't have one. No one will do landscape or manicure my lawn that day. Oh that's right, I do my own. Most of my employees won't show up for work that day. Oh that's right, I don't have a business of my own. A lot of employees in the fast food industry won't report for work that day. Geez, you mean I might actually have someone wait on me in the drive-thru that can communicate with me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home