.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Heavy-Handed Politics

"€œGod willing, with the force of God behind it, we shall soon experience a world
without the United States and Zionism."€ -- Iran President Ahmadi-Nejad

Monday, May 08, 2006

Does this make sense? Ah, no!

"I travel frequently to the United Kingdom. The stamp the immigration officer puts on my passport says, 'Leave to enter for six months. Employment and recourse to public funds prohibited.' I can't hold a job and I can't apply for welfare or other benefits paid for by the heavily taxed citizens of the UK. But I am told by the 'immigrants rights' crowd in my own country that not only should I welcome illegal aliens here, I should willingly pay for the education of their children in public schools, their emergency medical care and any additional benefits they might require. Does this make sense? Why aren't they working to improve their lot and economy in their native countries instead of piggybacking on what we have already built here?" —Cal Thomas

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home