.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Heavy-Handed Politics

"€œGod willing, with the force of God behind it, we shall soon experience a world
without the United States and Zionism."€ -- Iran President Ahmadi-Nejad

Sunday, November 05, 2006

TAINTED JOURNALISM

I saw, on the Drudge Report last night, his link to the Vanity Fair piece, and feeling that it was going to not only be a hit piece, but a report short on facts, I did skim the article very quickly and dismissed it as garbage .... a last minute attempt to "lob one more hail of bullets", as Rush would say, at the administration and the war on terror and our effort in Iraq, before we go to the voting booth on Tuesday.

It is unfortunate that it is at the point now where whenever I read "news accounts", I have to assume that it is not factual nor real journalism before I immerse myself in whatever drivel they are spooning out.

Reading Captain Ed at Captain's Quarters
, it appears my take was spot on about the Vanity Fair piece.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home