.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Heavy-Handed Politics

"€œGod willing, with the force of God behind it, we shall soon experience a world
without the United States and Zionism."€ -- Iran President Ahmadi-Nejad

Monday, December 18, 2006

ERAGON

I went to the Saturday matinee with Mrs. HH and HH Jr. to take in the movie Eragon which came out on Friday.

HH Jr. has read both Eragon books several times. He really liked them as one might surmise. Mrs. HH and I have read neither.

Little HH said the reviews from "critics" that he had seen on television were not kind to the movie. I have a fondness for these kinds of mystical, good vs. evil action movies. Since I had not read the books (usually the books are better than the movies), I went into the movie assuming I would like it unless it was a total piece of trash that a bunch of 6th graders would produce with a budget of something less than a thousand dollars. Mrs. HH and I both liked it.

HH Jr., going in with some intrepidation, also liked it. While it most very likely won't get any accolades, nor win any Oscars, if you like this type of movie, you should like this one. (The scenery was beautiful as well.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home