.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Heavy-Handed Politics

"€œGod willing, with the force of God behind it, we shall soon experience a world
without the United States and Zionism."€ -- Iran President Ahmadi-Nejad

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

The Church of Huck: Growing Government in the Name of Religion
By Selwyn Duke
American Thinker

There is a candidate in the presidential race who has a serious religion problem. No, it's not Mormon Mitt or recently-religious Rudy. It is Mike Huckabee.

Just for the record, I share Huck's faith in Jesus Christ. Not only have I no problem with religion in public life, I also understand that one can't really separate a person's world view from his politics. The political is merely a reflection of the spiritual; our politics doesn't emerge in a vacuum.

So what is my problem with Huck? Do I accuse him of false religiosity? No, what scares me is that his beliefs are all too real. Read more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home