.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Heavy-Handed Politics

"€œGod willing, with the force of God behind it, we shall soon experience a world
without the United States and Zionism."€ -- Iran President Ahmadi-Nejad

Sunday, December 23, 2007

MERRY CHRISTMAS

I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas. It's been a busy last couple of days. Last minute shopping and errands, etc. has kept me on the go.

Yesterday, my wife and I, and my children, gathered with my brothers and their families for a Christmas get together. Most, but not all, were able to attend. There were 18 of us with the food bag strapped on. There was plenty of food to go around.

And of course, there was wine. The wine went down well, I must admit.

It was a good thing I did not have far to travel as the roads and the traffic were horrible. A 22 minute freeway commute took me about an hour.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home