.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Heavy-Handed Politics

"€œGod willing, with the force of God behind it, we shall soon experience a world
without the United States and Zionism."€ -- Iran President Ahmadi-Nejad

Tuesday, September 09, 2008

WHAT'S THE BIG DEAL?

Obama’s Tax Plan Based on ‘Neighborliness’
(CNSNews.com) - We can afford to pay higher taxes. They can’t. That’s the gist of Sen. Barack Obama’s tax plan, which he discussed with Fox New Channel’s Bill O’Reilly in an interview that aired Monday night. “If I am sitting pretty, and you’ve got a waitress who is making minimum wage plus tips, and I can afford it and she can’t -- what’s the big deal for me to say, ‘I’m going to pay a little bit more.’ That is neighborliness,” Obama said.

You got to be kidding me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home