.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Heavy-Handed Politics

"€œGod willing, with the force of God behind it, we shall soon experience a world
without the United States and Zionism."€ -- Iran President Ahmadi-Nejad

Thursday, October 23, 2008

PROBLEMS, PROBLEMS, PROBLEMS

My internet connection has been quite slow the last few days (my provider is Comcast). Accessing my email was even worse - excruciatingly slow. For the last two days I could not even access my email. I think Comcast has been dorking around with maintenance and changes (enhancements?)

Things seem to be running better this morning and I can even access my email. What a nice feature to have. **dripping with sarcasm**

Funny thing though. Every time they do this and it screws you up for awhile - I never see any improvements at the end of the day. So what is the point, I ask you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home