.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Heavy-Handed Politics

"€œGod willing, with the force of God behind it, we shall soon experience a world
without the United States and Zionism."€ -- Iran President Ahmadi-Nejad

Friday, February 06, 2009

S-U-B-M-I-S-S-I-O-N

The Baltimore Reporter
How appropriate that Barack Obama featured Aretha Franklin in his Inaugural festivities since her signature song is “Respect.” Literally from the moment she finished belting out “My Country ‘Tis of Thee” on Jan. 20, the new president has been conveying his “respect” the Muslim world. Unfortunately, the way he practices it seems to be spelled S-U-B-M-I-S-S-I-O-N.

Several observers have noted in recent days that Mr. Obama’s outreach to the Muslim world is not only defensive and apologetic. It explicitly embraces a narrative that is factually erroneous and deprecating to his own country. [More.]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home