.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Heavy-Handed Politics

"€œGod willing, with the force of God behind it, we shall soon experience a world
without the United States and Zionism."€ -- Iran President Ahmadi-Nejad

Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Here Lies a New Administration - Again and Again

Media ignore the excesses of Pinocchio politics.
By Dan Gainor
The Boone Pickens Free Market Fellow
Business & Media Institute

In the 2004 movie “Garden State,” Natalie Portman plays Sam, a character who just can’t stop lying. “I don't even know why I do it. It's like ... it's like a tick, I mean sometimes I hear myself say something and then I think, Wow, that wasn't even remotely true,” she explains to the lucky soon-to-be-boyfriend Zach Braff.

Five years later, Sam would be working for Obama. Why? Because she lies and since she’s cute and charismatic, no one cares.

What a perfect spokeswoman for the Obama administration. They lie with reckless abandon. But Obama flashes his trademark smile and no one notices – especially the media. [Read more]


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home